My feeling right now


"I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New. I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You."

About me

Soundaholic, Lame, Dancing, Happy person

FRIENDS

WaNie + Asraf + Nur Faizah + In + SAlihin kitkat +

ARCHIVES

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

PREVIOUS POSTS

TAGBOARD


Movies I like

List too long. Lazy to put.

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My First Blog

Welcome to my blog.
This is my first post so im not gonna be long.
My blog basically is about my daily routine.
Sometimes bore sometimes excites people.
I just created this blog today, soim not gonna write anything today.
But i have a motivational quote i found.
Here u go:-


- Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God.Mary Manin Morrissey