My feeling right now


"I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New. I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You."

About me

Soundaholic, Lame, Dancing, Happy person

FRIENDS

WaNie + Asraf + Nur Faizah + In + SAlihin kitkat +

ARCHIVES

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

PREVIOUS POSTS

My First Blog

TAGBOARD


Movies I like

List too long. Lazy to put.

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Longtime no write.

Hello people... it had been long since i last post my blog. Well, thats me. em..
Yeah, today i went to Johor Bharu. Went to City Square shopping mall. I went shopping today basically. Em.. I encountersome problem finding new shirts today.. When i find shirts wth nice designs there is no size. Found a T-shirt that fits me but the design was a bit ok ah...
Nevertheless, thru peserverance and great determination, i got new stuff today. Yay.
Things i've learn today,
- Never buy milkshakes from macdonald again.
- Dont forget to buy pretzel at city square Shopping mall again.
P.S: No tag box yet.SORRY.