My feeling right now


"I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New. I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You."

About me

Soundaholic, Lame, Dancing, Happy person

FRIENDS

WaNie + Asraf + Nur Faizah + In + SAlihin kitkat +

ARCHIVES

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

PREVIOUS POSTS

Longtime no write.
My First Blog

TAGBOARD


Movies I like

List too long. Lazy to put.

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, June 25, 2007

Hello people... Today, i was really not interested in solving the problem statement given tomy group in class today. In our presentation, i just started to talk cock wth one of my teammate.
I did not contribute anyting tho the group today.*Being Honest*lol
Well, besides doing presentation, I and Syarqawi(the talk cock guy),decides to puul a prank on my dear classmate, Ili Mahiraah( the "victim"). We were assignto take picture at canteen. Our team borrowed the phone camera from Ili. Then we decide to say that we lost the phone. Qawi went inside the class and tell everybody that we lost Ili's phone.
Everybody were lke shock and some Gan Ciong alr. LOL. U should have been there to see their reacton o their faces.LOL. Then Ili Come into the class everybody were like trying to tell her that we lost i and Qawi lost her phone. We were being good actors(told by other classmate.)
Then,
Good news - We fooled evrybody in class.
Bad news_ We fooled everybody in class EXcept Ili.LOL
Ili( Hard to trick her)