My feeling right now


"I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New. I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You."

About me

Soundaholic, Lame, Dancing, Happy person

FRIENDS

WaNie + Asraf + Nur Faizah + In + SAlihin kitkat +

ARCHIVES

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

PREVIOUS POSTS

Hello people... Today, i was really not interested...
Longtime no write.
My First Blog

TAGBOARD


Movies I like

List too long. Lazy to put.

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Every Two Days

Hey, Wassup? U guys must be wondering Why the title is "Every Two Days" right? Well, ill be updating my blog every two days. yeah.
Yesterday, Had a UT. First time i manage to finish the test in time. Its about enterprise... normal boringday... Oh ya.! There's no Kinder Bueno At the bookshop. It went out of stock.. Grrr...
So, Today,i nvr go to school. I had a headache. I woke up late. Plus, im , lazy. LOL. Yeah. So nothing much happen today. Yeah. In the morning Went to "Teh Tarik Makan House". Hadmy breakfast there with a friend, Syafiiqah. Em... Yeah. Followed her to Sheng Siong Supermarket. Then went home. Started to on my comp. Played some games... boring stuff...OH ya! Introdused my friend, Desmond to play a game called "Soldier Front(SF)" .
YAr..... SF, the game is full of action its kind of like Counter Stike. But its better. Although the graphic is a little bit chunkey and not like PS2 or Xbox 360, The graphic is mush better than Counter Strike. The Controls are the same as Counter Strike. In CS, u challenge against computer and sometime only sometime... U play against ur friends. In SF, u'll always play again other players around the world. Its an online game. DUH..... Well tag me if u wanna try the game.. http://www.ijji.com
so yeah.