My feeling right now


"I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New. I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You."

About me

Soundaholic, Lame, Dancing, Happy person

FRIENDS

WaNie + Asraf + Nur Faizah + In + SAlihin kitkat +

ARCHIVES

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

PREVIOUS POSTS

Every Two Days
Hello people... Today, i was really not interested...
Longtime no write.
My First Blog

TAGBOARD


Movies I like

List too long. Lazy to put.

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Soory.....

Hie guys... LOL.. yesterday never post.
Anyways..., Ya actullay im lazy to post anything today or yeaterday...
Not gonna be long now...
em.. yeah.... Here's something i got from a website.

-List of funny pharses.
-"My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe." - Jimmy Durante.

-"I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons." - Douglas Adams."

-"Aren't we forgeting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa?" - Bart Simpson

-"Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos." - Homer Simpson

-"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

-"Operator! Give me the number for 911!" - Homer Simpson