My feeling right now


"I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New. I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You."

About me

Soundaholic, Lame, Dancing, Happy person

FRIENDS

WaNie + Asraf + Nur Faizah + In + SAlihin kitkat +

ARCHIVES

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

PREVIOUS POSTS

Soory.....
Every Two Days
Hello people... Today, i was really not interested...
Longtime no write.
My First Blog

TAGBOARD


Movies I like

List too long. Lazy to put.

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Yo, wassup? Hey, "interesting" stuff happens to me this last few day. So yeah here i go.

-Yesterday
I didnt go school yesterday. I was lazy and tired to get off my bed. But i toldmy frends that i had dizzy spells. Sit at home doing nth. all i do is watch TV and play game. In the evening, went to buy food. Met my Pri sch friend. Much taller now.... i forgot his name. i just playalong to know him(If u're this, my pri sch friend, pls tell me ur name). Went smoking, bla bla bla.. At night, play game some more and sleep.

-Today
I went to sch. met wth my bro. gave him some cigerettes. and went to sch straight. Nvr eat for breakfast and lunch. Weak. Sleepy. i Downloaded Counterstike again. play wth my whole class. Cool. yeah.